The Catholic University of America


Housing Access



In order to be eligible for a disability housing accommodation, students will need to submit a Room Selection Intent Form and the Housing Accommodation Form. Students with disabilities who would like to receive housing accommodations should contact Housing Services to make a formal request for a housing accommodation, and should submit the required disability documentation to DSS if they have not done so already. For more information about Housing Services, click here.

For more detailed information on the Housing Accommodation Process for students with disabilities, click here.