The documentation (written report and form) should be submitted by a professional who is licensed/certified in the area for which the diagnosis is made and who is not related to the student.
- The written report (see documentation guidelines) should explain the current functional limitations imposed by the medical condition.
- Constant or Episodic – frequency and/or duration
- Medication(s) and possible effects
- Any other pertinent information that may assist DSS in determining reasonable accommodations.
- An additional form is required: Physical Disabilities and Medical Form PDF Word
Please send all documentation to:
Disability Support Services
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Ave NE, 207 Pryzbyla Center
Washington, DC 20064
Phone: 202-319-5211 Fax: 202-319-5126